Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Visits

Over and around the Thanksgiving Holiday we visited Mitch, Bekah, and Tovah and, also, I spent a couple of days in Oak Park with Jenna and Maria. I have some pictures below.

Northampton


Tovah ready to go to her dance lessons. She is totally into ballet and pink tutus! Her favorite stories are 'Angelina Ballerina'. That's me standing behind her. Note the ballet slippers!
















This is a picture of Thanksgiving dinner. Mitch and Bekah are at the head of the table with Tovah that little person at the right of Bekah as we view it. Naomi and I sit across from each other next in line down the table. Then on the left side, as we view it, are Elaine (Mitch's Mom) and Tom (Mitch's Stepfather). On the right is the companion of a friend of Bekah's - Tom Knight. I just noticed that an important member of the Bekah, Mitch, Tovah household is between Mitch and Naomi and that is: Stuart the cat!



Chicago


On the Monday after Thanksgiving I made a trip to Chicago to visit Jenna and Maria. I spent most of the time playing with Maria. Had a great time. Maria is very energetic and loves to run, jump and hop, and wiggle and squirm.

Maria and I made these glasses and antennae halo out of pipe cleaners.





Run! Run! Run!
















Wrestling with Grandpa.











Momma watches!




Back to Northampton for a brief visit before going to California.


Tovah ready to go dancing again! Note the bow and necklace!

No comments: