Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner with all the family

Our Thanksgiving this year was with family in Chicago, and what a Thanksgiving meal it was! The Turkey and dressing and mashed potatoes and pie were prepared by Jenna and Mark and Naomi and me at Mark and Jenna's house. Everything else was brought pot luck by the rest of the family. And it was some feast of American and Philippino food. I can't even begin to name all the dishes, but you can see from the pictures below that it was nothing short of spectacular.
Whole Tilapia fish below














































Maria led us in 'Grace' with her mom and dad and proud grandma looking on.
















Then it was time for us all to dig in and enjoy!
















And, finally, play and rest after the big meal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joe, I love your blog. I get to know your whole family, but mostly I get to know you better. Happy Thanksgiving. I love you! Mim