Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some Pictures from in and around Santa Cruz


I've got a few pictures from our time here in Santa Cruz that I thought I'd put up. This first picture is on West Cliff Drive taken with my cell phone while we're talking with Jenna and sent to her to provide a little immediacy to our conversation. The picture turned out pretty good.





Naomi is in the right hand lower corner of this picture of her favorite shopping store in Santa Cruz.









This is Naomi at our lunch table on Christmas day. Pretty nice to be able to eat outdoors on the first few days of winter!


There is plenty of street music in Santa Cruz. Mostly you don't even notice, but this was sooo romantic and she was a pretty good musician. I gave her a couple of dollars and asked to take her picture.

No comments: